• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert Thinks A+P Pellets Are........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :love: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D

He had to have a second helping......just to make sure :roll: :lol:

Lets hope my 33 other Bunsters think the same as A+P are Soooooooo much cheaper than SS or Excell yet nutritionally excellent!!

Janex

My 8 are on A&P too and their poos look a lot better than even on SS... much more fibrous! Never had a digestive problem at all in any of mine either! And the price is definitely much more palatable than SS with a larger number of bunnies!

Vera

Well all 34 LOVE the A+P!! :D
I feed less of it than the SS too so not only is the purchase price half what I was paying for SS it will last much longer too!!
I am a very Happy Bunny Mummy :D :D

Janex

My 2 LOVE it and they didn't take time to get used to it at all, went straight in there and loved them :D

They are fab! Me and Tree worked out to feed my pair a month it was like 50p or something :lol: As a 20kg sack lasts a loooooooooong time for 2 bunsters :lol: :lol: :lol:

I shall have to try these. I was told not to change Georges diet until he was about 6 months old, but after that I cold start to introduce a different feed slowly.
Can I ask where you you buy them from please?

Jane can I swap Nomad for a small sample of A&P? Doon't really want to go buying a 20kg sack straight off if my lot are going to be fussy about it!

PS Nomad (hmmm he isn't going to be a nomad for much longer though) is currently snuggled on my lap enjoying his morning ear tickles :D

AlisonA said:
Jane can I swap Nomad for a small sample of A&P? Doon't really want to go buying a 20kg sack straight off if my lot are going to be fussy about it!

PS Nomad (hmmm he isn't going to be a nomad for much longer though) is currently snuggled on my lap enjoying his morning ear tickles :D

Of course you can have some A+P :D
I am astonished that all mine like it :D Even the really fussy buns
Nomad wont be a Nomad but he will stay named 'Nomad' or maybe
'Rainbows Nomad from AlisonA' :? Well he does come from a show background!! :lol:

Janex

Back