• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's come to stay with me

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
It's Bobby and Pippa and they're gorgeous.

Kayj has very kindly let us foster them for a little while.

BobbyandPipper.jpg

Notthatcameraagain.jpg

amyandbobby.jpg

They've both been playing out, digging and exploring there new home (ok temp home) and seem to like it.

Pippa is the more confident one that dosen't mind being picked up too much, Bobby is a bit more reserved but stood no chance with my daughter Amy, as you can see and he did seem to enjoy the cuddle.

Hoping for good weather tomorrow so we can all get out and have a nice day getting to know each other and playing on the grass as well as the in the run.

Ooooooh you lucky thing!

I seen them when I was at Kays and they were gorge :love: Although I didn't see Bobby, only pippa and she loved nose rubs :love:

They're beautiful, and your daughter looks like a bunny mad girl too!

You have heard of the 'Horse Whisperer' Well Amy is the 'Bunny Whisperer'
If anybody as any problem bunnies then Amy, Karens daughter is the one to sort them.I dropped them off at Karens yesterday and before we knew it Amy had Bobby in her arms and he was having snuggles. She is absolutely brilliant with the all the buns.

I'm sending problem buns to Amy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry Karen)

And heres Amy in action, she just chats away to them very quietly

DSCF0001.jpg

kayj said:
You have heard of the 'Horse Whisperer' Well Amy is the 'Bunny Whisperer'
If anybody as any problem bunnies then Amy, Karens daughter is the one to sort them.I dropped them off at Karens yesterday and before we knew it Amy had Bobby in her arms and he was having snuggles. She is absolutely brilliant with the all the buns.

I'm sending problem buns to Amy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry Karen)

We don't mind Kay, the more the merrier as far as we're concerned.

We've had a lovely afternoon and evening with Bobby and Pippa. We've had our bun's out as well so there's been lots of tooing and froing with buns to runs with lots of air sniffing going on but this didn't bother Bobby and Pippa one bit.

They've played with the toys we gave them, Pippa seems to make up her own little chase and attack games with a flip and toss toy we got her. Bobby is much more reserved and prefered to dig in the soil and the cardboard box filled with newspaper. They were both quite confident and by the end of the evening were coming up and nudging our feet.

Still a bit of chase involved in order to get them back in their hutch but they've only been here a day, so thats to be expected.

Amy is great at getting hold of and cuddling the bun's I have to say, all she dose is chats away to them and they just seem to relax with her. I did manage to get a snuggle in with Bobby and even found out (to my delight) that he loves the back of his neck being tickled.... he tooth purred, it was lovely to hear him.

Pippa's much happier at the moment if you give her strokes and nose rubs in her hutch, I have picked her up and snuggled but felt it was much nicer for her when she came to the front of the hutch and just sat there for me to rub her nose, so thats what I'll do for now.

I'll keep you all updated of their progess. I did take some photo's but haven't uploaded them yet, as soon as I do I will post them so you can see what they have been up to.

These two are going to make someone very happy in their forever home, they both have so much love to give and have such wonderful personalaties, they've stolen a bit of my heart already and thats in 24 hours.

Karen, remember what I said you have to keep telling yourself
'I mustn't get attached' :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe the difference in these two buns already, and just hope their forever home comes soon for them.

Thanks Karen & Amy xxxx

Back