• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argos storage cubes (can make indoor pen)

We found we needed two of them in order to make a large enough cage with a top, but then it was quite unstable and bowed in the middle. Just a word of caution!

AMETHYST

Gem said:
Doesn't Marie (Bluebunny) has something like that for her piggies?
Yeah i did do
DSCF0959.jpg

That one looks so stable! We just used the silly black things that came with the pack and they are pretty rubbish. How does yours get so stable? We'd do a setup like that for the piggies if we could get it to stay up so well! Secrets, please!! :D

AMETHYST

Spacegirl said:
Taht's cool! Is it just one pack of cubes?? What's the blue stuff you've used?
Its called correx,its corrigated plastic the whole cage hardly cost anything to make

Amethyst said:
That one looks so stable! We just used the silly black things that came with the pack and they are pretty rubbish. How does yours get so stable? We'd do a setup like that for the piggies if we could get it to stay up so well! Secrets, please!! :D

AMETHYST
Oh those black things are rubbish!!!! i gave up using them mine is put together with cable ties

Back