• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoky!!!!

Melndan

Mama Doe
Here is Smoky, the 9 week old bun I was telling you about yesterday! He has settled into his new home well and I had a lovely cuddle with him today and here are some pics of the little lad. He is gorgeous and was wondering if anyone can tell what make he is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

smoky002.jpg

smoky018.jpg

smoky008.jpg

smoky009.jpg

bunny_burrows said:
Aww what a sweetie! :love:
Do you know what size he is? Just a guess but by his shiny fur he might be a satin? :?
He is approx 9 inches from nose to tail, and about 5 (ish) inches tall when stood ( ears not included)

Scrap my last post, found a piccie of one. :lol:

He has a very this long face and a slightly lighter shade around his mouth and on his underside and very skinny legs :lol:

well to me looks like he has a bit of polish in there cause of his shape but wudnt say pure breed cause polish dont reali get any bigger than him lol
this is my polish
4b1c7649.jpg

21981078.jpg

Oh your bun is gorgeous. xxx

I think little Smoky is a bit of this and that by the sounds of it bless him. :lol:

He is gorgeous whatever!!

Back