• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rice Etiquette!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
I think it was SOAD who said getting the algea (sp) off the bottles was easy with some rice in the bottle and then shake it up!

So, I looked in the cupboard a while back and we only had risotto rice, so I thought, ah well, I'll try that.... It doesn't work :lol:

So, I looked in the cupboard today and saw pudding rice and thought. I'll try that... You need a bit of it, but success!!! Yay! Haha! :lol: :lol:

I'm so sure normal rice would work better, that is next on my list :lol:

Rud's will think that is a waste of food, and would rather you make him a rice pudding than clean his bottle with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Kay

I use Basmati rice as our tenants left a huge great catering sack of it. Works a treat :D

kayj said:
Rud's will think that is a waste of food, and would rather you make him a rice pudding than clean his bottle with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How true as well! :lol:

Back