• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot buns/Thursday evening

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Keep forgetting to upload these photos! Took the first ones earlier this week when it was just too hot to do anything :shock: The evening photos are from Thursday from when they had been playing in the garden :D

Jasper chilling out under my bed :p
j1-1.jpg

... and Clio chilling out in the carrier with an iecpack...
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

I had a REALLY ****** day on Thursday, was feeling so low. I went to talk to my buns and let them out in the garden... when they were both binkying around and snuggling up next to each other you will not believe how happy it made me! Even had happy tears in my eyes :oops: Don't know what I'd do without my buns!
Look how cute they are!! :love:
jc1.jpg

jc2.jpg

jc3.jpg

jc4.jpg

jc5.jpg

jc6.jpg

jc7.jpg

jc8.jpg

jc9.jpg

Thanks everyone! :mrgreen:

colliewoman said:
you covered up the piccy of mr depp :shock: :shock:
how could you???

That's my pile of german magazines... sexy Depp must have fallen off the shoebox! :lol: :lol: I subscribed to those magazines just because I saw the Depp one :oops: :lol:

They are beautiful.... what an absolutely gorgeous pair. I love dutchies too. What a great carrier. Do they normally live in your bedroom and your boxes under your bed don't look chewed and I want to know how you've managed that!!!

They are both beautiful, I'm not surprised they make you feel so happy. Your photos are wonderful too. :D

catswhiskas said:
They are beautiful.... what an absolutely gorgeous pair. I love dutchies too. What a great carrier. Do they normally live in your bedroom and your boxes under your bed don't look chewed and I want to know how you've managed that!!!

Thank you :D
Nah they only come inside at the moment if it's too hot or raining because my mum doesn't like animals inside... but they just don't seem to be chewy buns! :D

Back