• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bit I hate....

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Splitting the babies from their mum :(

Always makes me feel like the monster, as they look at your with sad eyes :cry:

mine are eight week now not they they are really with there mother anymore just run together but separated at nite, how old are they gem?

Aw, its really sad.
3 of my foster cats went to their new homes last night- mum and two of the kittens and it really was terrible seeing Mum crying for them (luckily she is living with one of them permenately so that will make it a bit better.)
I've got the last kitten til next weekend and she was crying lots last night, its horrible :( , I feel so guilty.

My kits are generally thrilled to be away from mum! And mum always looks so releaved! (Until about a week later when she wants babies again lol) I wouldn't feel too guilty, they'll love having the extra space!

bunnylove said:
mine are eight week now not they they are really with there mother anymore just run together but separated at nite, how old are they gem?

8 weeks today, they seem to all be fine this morning :lol:

Back