• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

f.a.o - jane!??

I just said to Bryn "awwww babe an English lop, I've always wanted one" andhe said "you can carry on wanting" :lol: .

Nah seriously though, he wont find it hard to find a home, in fact he's proabably already got one, nice dream, but that's all it is. I still don't think I want anymore after Drake, it knocked us both around a lot :( .

I shouldn't have looked, she's in Northampton...... :roll: Well if anyone is interested, I'll nominate myself for bunny run duties....... :D

KerinTravis said:
I shouldn't have looked, she's in Northampton...... :roll: Well if anyone is interested, I'll nominate myself for bunny run duties....... :D

how far can you get? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well to get her to you would take me about 2 hours, so I'm sure that wouldn't be too much of a bother!!! I'm off to Rabbit Rescue in Northants @ 10am this morning, but if his owner doesn't mind the short notice, and we could take him today, then I could do it today, no probs :D

KerinTravis said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well to get her to you would take me about 2 hours, so I'm sure that wouldn't be too much of a bother!!! I'm off to Rabbit Rescue in Northants @ 10am this morning, but if his owner doesn't mind the short notice, and we could take him today, then I could do it today, no probs :D

probably to short notice but i hav emailed them, have you a number i could call you on if they get back to me?

are yu getting a new bunny!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL, no, not intentionally!!!! I go over there to take piccies for them and put them on RR every now and then :D Will PM you my mobile number, I should be around tomorrow too, I can only really do w/ends

KerinTravis said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL, no, not intentionally!!!! I go over there to take piccies for them and put them on RR every now and then :D Will PM you my mobile number, I should be around tomorrow too, I can only really do w/ends

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks will let you know if i hear anything! :D

Back