• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly is so annoying! :-P

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Molly has been a very bad bun today. I have the fabric of the underneath of my bed cut away for storage and have plastic boxes that fit under the bed. Well, Molly has dug at a corner of the bed and got under there. He was staying just out of reach of my hands and I tried to poke him out with a giant pencil but he just attacked it. He looks kinda cute under there all nestled in my pj's but he wouldn't come out, after two hours!! Plus i can hear him chewing at the stuff under the bed!! :evil:

I pulled a box out and managed to drag him out by the scruff of his neck, but he just darted back in there, Doh! Luckily he loves his strokies and half an hour later I tempted him back with in reach, dragged him out and shut him out of my room whilst I blocked the bed off and put the stuff back. I've given him a cardboard box instead.

He got in a right grump with me and gave me lots of flicky feet. Naughty bun. He seems to be over it now though and is demanding strokes.

:lol: :no:

Under the bed
bad1.jpg

bad2.jpg

Box
box3.jpg
box1.jpg

box2.jpg

'scuse my messy room. :oops:

If only it was easier to clean under there and access it it would make the perfect space saving bunny house, and a 6 X 2.5 one at that. lol.

Evo has done the exact same thing, twice in the past 2 days. :roll: He's not even allowed in the bedroom, but has snuck under there! What a nightmare to get out, have had me on one side, and o/h on the other other trying to get him out.

Rallybunny said:
Evo has done the exact same thing, twice in the past 2 days. :roll: He's not even allowed in the bedroom, but has snuck under there! What a nightmare to get out, have had me on one side, and o/h on the other other trying to get him out.

It's a nightmare isn't it, then they look at you like it's you who's done wrong. :roll:

Back