• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Bob, Rescued bun (Snowy LOOK!!) more pics added!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the little fella! He is so sweet natured and loves a cuddle. His nails have been cut today by my vet and he's much happier and is happily munching away on hay!

Bob2.jpg

Bob3.jpg

Bob5.jpg

Awwww!, he is beautiful!!, I want him now!!!!, He is really stunning, I can't wait to get him, you will send him on his way when it's time won't you :lol: :lol: :lol: , please tell me you won't keep him :lol: :lol: :lol: , has he got a name?

snowy said:
you will send him on his way when it's time won't you :lol: :lol: :lol: , please tell me you won't keep him :lol: :lol: :lol: , has he got a name?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tempted!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He didn't have a name but my kids have called him 'Bob' :shock: :lol:

He looks lovely :D Would next weekend be good for taking him on his way to snowy? sunday would be possibly better for me.

I wait to hear from you sue & snowy.

I can collect him from Banbury about 6pm next Sunday, I'm working all day but can change route, let me know if that's any good

How is my little boy?, I hope he is behaving himself, can't wait to get him, everything is ready for him to come to

That sounds fine with me snowy will meet you at the banbury junction, can`t remember what the number is at the moment.

Need to get in touch with sue about collecting him, would be good if its sunday afternoon so i can collecct him then drive straight up A34/m40 to drop off at 6pm.

Hiya

The little fella is doing fine :D He's munched some carrot this morning and loves his hay! :D

He tipped his water bowl over last nite though :no: his cage was soaked! However he stayed nice and dry as he seems to like sitting in his litter tray!

bob6.jpg

Next Sunday will be ok but my youngest has a party from 4-6 so not sure if the timing will fit in :?

7 days to go and he will be home yeh!!

Hope he is not being too much trouble and thankyou for looking after him

He is no trouble at all :D He spends loads of time washing himself! I've given him a cuddly friend as he looks so lonely on his own :( He's not very active and whenever he gets time out of his cage he just hops back in every few mins :? not sure if its cos he's not used to exersize or if he's just a bit too scared and wants to be back safe in his own space

Sue, when could I pick him up on Sunday?? around lunchtime 1pm`ish??

How about the big Tesco`s on the a34/m3 junction for handover??

cheers
mandy

bunnies said:
Sue, when could I pick him up on Sunday?? around lunchtime 1pm`ish??

How about the big Tesco`s on the a34/m3 junction for handover??

cheers
mandy

:thumb: That would be perfect :thumb:

Would you be able to bring a carrier to transfer him into as I've only got the one

Back