• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

terrible news

squeels

Young Bun
my breeder has just been on the phone. we were due to pick up Carrots this sunday but our breeder has just got home from holiday and while she was away she lost 5 yellow conti's and Carrots was one of them.......the poor lady was in tears telling me on the phone and my heart as a dog breeder truely goes out to her. i know my daughter will be upset but as least she hadn't become attached to him and has only visited him once. so i made the decision to take a british giant instead well 2 really, i always wanted 2 rabbits together but my breeder only had 1 yellow boy left but now we are getting 2 little brown grey girls. the baby rabbits all died because of the heat, even though my breeder has fans and allsorts keeping the rabbits cool i guess the little ones just couldn't cope so if any one here has any advice of keeping our new little ones cool in this terribly hot weather i would be very greatful
keely

Oh no! I'm so sorry hunny! Contis feel the heat a lot more than others. My two are always exhausted and panting, no matter what I do!
I'm so sorry this happened, for you and the breeder, they obviously care a lot about their buns xxx

Oh how sad. I'd seen your previous post and the photo of Carrots and was excited to hear of his arrival :cry:

Back