PDA

View Full Version : I am furious

mtoyah
07-07-2006, 04:56 PM
How can pople be allowed to have rabbits who know sqaut about a rabbit.

I don't know everything but I know the essentials and am learning new stuff all the time...

But after a quick browse on free ads for hutches etc I have found;

people who don't understand where the term "at it like rabbits" comes from and wonder why their rabbits keep mating??!! :shock:

People who say their rabbit is aggressive and can't be put with other buns because they like their space when said bun hasn't been neutered... :roll:

people who want giant rabbits to give to their demanding kids......spoilt brats :twisted:

I really wish these people could be rounded up and take on a tour of a rescue to see what their naivity causes......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry for that rant but it's the poor buns i feel sorry for...i just wish I could help them :cry:

BUBBLES
07-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Round and shot would be easier. 8) 8)

SOAD
07-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Sorry for that rant but it's the poor buns i feel sorry for...i just wish I could help them :cry:

Round and shot would be easier 8) 8) .

OMG Bubbles how can you shoot a bunny :cry: :cry: :cry:

SOAD
07-07-2006, 05:27 PM
There is a standar letter in a sticky, in the "in need section" send some out if you see anyone you're unsure about. I have been sending some and you get a good response :D

loopylop
07-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Yup, I definatly think its better to help educate people :D We all had to start somewhere - and people make mistakes.

BUBBLES
07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Who said anything about shootin bunnies. they not to blame. :o :o :o

SOAD
07-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Who said anything about shootin bunnies. they not to blame. :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: