• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am furious

mtoyah

Warren Scout
How can pople be allowed to have rabbits who know sqaut about a rabbit.

I don't know everything but I know the essentials and am learning new stuff all the time...

But after a quick browse on free ads for hutches etc I have found;

people who don't understand where the term "at it like rabbits" comes from and wonder why their rabbits keep mating??!! :shock:

People who say their rabbit is aggressive and can't be put with other buns because they like their space when said bun hasn't been neutered... :roll:

people who want giant rabbits to give to their demanding kids......spoilt brats :twisted:

I really wish these people could be rounded up and take on a tour of a rescue to see what their naivity causes......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry for that rant but it's the poor buns i feel sorry for...i just wish I could help them :cry:

There is a standar letter in a sticky, in the "in need section" send some out if you see anyone you're unsure about. I have been sending some and you get a good response :D

Yup, I definatly think its better to help educate people :D We all had to start somewhere - and people make mistakes.

Back