• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cam anyone help....???

mtoyah said:
http://household.uk.freeads.net/i_have_3_adult_rabbits-289986.htm

Saw this ad on freeads....people have no sense! How can a house move make a difference? Poor bunnies!!

Some people arn't allowed pets in some houses. But thats no excuse to have a litter from two of the rabbits then rehome all of them

I rang him before I picked up the 2 recent ones (& now kits) I have.

It's really local to me (2 miles from my horse)
There's about 20 buns, 2 hutches & he needs to re-home them all by Saturday. He also wants money. Some of them are days old. He has my number - he is selling most of them (I spoke to him again today), but it was one of those situations you can't help them until they realise what a mess it really is.

So he needs to get rid of them yet he still wants money...guess we know where his priorities are.

If you need any help give us a shout!!

Angie - If you end up having them (like when he realises he's a complete k**b and just gives them over) then I could help :D - my work is a 10 minute drive from Ossett depending where in Ossett (not that it's that big :lol: ).

(We are talking about Osset W Yorks, aren't we :oops: )

toffee said:
Angie - If you end up having them (like when he realises he's a complete k**b and just gives them over) then I could help :D - my work is a 10 minute drive from Ossett depending where in Ossett (not that it's that big :lol: ).

(We are talking about Osset W Yorks, aren't we :oops: )

Yep.

If I hear from him again over weekend I will contact you, cheers :thumb:

Back