• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so Mad

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have just had one of my boarders come in and I was asking her about another of my clients rabbits as they came to stay with me in October last year. They had 3 rabbits, 2 of which were babies at 12wks old. I have just been informed that they went up to Rivington Pike and set the babies free in January as they couldn't cope with them :evil: :evil:. The person in question is bringing her 2 rabbits and two guinea pigs next week, I don't think I will be able to contain myself. When she rang up to book I asked about the babies and she just said we haven't got them anymore and wouldn't elaborate.
I am so annoyed

omg thats awful.. poor babies :( You would think seeing as they knew you already that they would have contacted you before doing such a thing. Wonder if the babies have survived :? :(

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

How will you stop yourself from wringing their necks!! :evil:

Horrible Horrible irresponsible people!!

You cannot believe how angry I am reading this!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Diddeen said:
omg thats awful.. poor babies :( You would think seeing as they knew you already that they would have contacted you before doing such a thing. Wonder if the babies have survived :? :(

Doubt it!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I could not work rescuing rabbits because I would punch these kind of people straight in the face!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

(Not advocating violence in any way :lol: ! :evil: :evil: :evil: )

I am going to say something but I don't want to cause any trouble for the woman who told me. I am furious as they let them 2 go and then got another rabbit and 3 guinea pigs but 2 of the guinea pigs have died since

REPORT HER!!

I THINK it is ILLEGAL to release ANY domestic animal into the wild.
Flippin' heck Kay if I heard the things you have I'd be up on a MURDER CHARGE by now...... :evil: :evil:

Janex

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They are not fit to keep animals. :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is upsetting me now :cry: poor bunbuns! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think this time I may well lose it as it as really got to me. I phoned David to tell him and he is as mad as me. I cannot express how mad I am.

Oh my god that's awful, poor little mites hardly have a chance have they??With predators and wild rabbits and everything. Mind you I think a domestic has mixed with the wild rabbits here at somepoint, as each year recently there seems to be more and more jet black baby bunnies around! Blacks not a natural wild colour eh? I remember about 6 years ago seeing 1 or 2 and now there's loads. So hopefully there's a chance.... Mind you, when you see then out in a field, they do stand out like a sore thumb so I hate to think about owls etc.... :cry:

That is terrible :cry: and very bizzare why do that when the know you've got a rescue. Grrrrrr

They will be sorry they met me I can assure u all of that

Yay u go!!!!!!

How people can be so ignorant amazes me, when I'm off on sunday night I'm going to try and dig out that law for you so you can hit them with it!!As your in England and it's scots law I have access to it may be different, but I'll try!

Back