• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts

auia

Young Bun
After reading on here about the hay experts , I went and checked their web sit. I put in an order and recieved it today. I Can't believe how good their hay is, with good prices and delivery costs. I now have 2 very happy buns. I also ordered 2 grass mats from them wonder how long they will last.

I got a sample pack earlier this week and its half gone already... was very handy for the bonding session.. something yummy to munch together :D :D

My sample pack went it minutes. :lol: :lol:

I split it up amongst all the furries and everything was devoured :lol: ..nothing was left. I was tempted to give them the bags to play with too but wasnt sure it was ok for them to be chomped.!!

Nice hay from there, was nice to see the different types.

Deb x

Yeah it is nice to see the different types. Couldnt say which one my lot preferred cos everytime i give them a handful of any of it it disappears :lol:

I just ordered some toys off there yesterday, I hope the buns like them.
It's such a good website, and everything is really cheap! :D

I just put in my 3rd order with them too :D :D :D my bunnies love those carrot cookies, the hays, the treat baskets ( last basket is only a few twigs now :shock: ) and the toys :D the people are really friendly and helpful too :D

I buy my hay experts hay directly from a rescue and it is GORGEOUS! I'd never before come across hay that smelt so good I wanted to eat it!

I looked at the cookies, wish i had got them, never mind will have to just put in another order. The buns love the grass mats. Pepper is looking after hers and only using it for sitting on. Amber has different ideas she has the corner eaten off hers already.

Here is a bag compared to a bag of Oxbow. It's a little bit less in weight, but not much.

IMG_0959.jpg

And here is a bag compared to a bunny, just for comparison's sake! :lol:

IMG_0960.jpg

i think i am going to place an order from here tonight - i was going to go to a pet shop and get some chews and treats but i think i will get some from here. Can anyone please reccommend anything? What shall i buy on this first shop?!?!

Thank you

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
i think i am going to place an order from here tonight - i was going to go to a pet shop and get some chews and treats but i think i will get some from here. Can anyone please reccommend anything? What shall i buy on this first shop?!?!

Thank you

Sue
xx

Ooooooooh ok, I had...

The sample pack of Hays - excellent :D

The apple cookies - the buns love them :D And they only have a little at a time so they last ages :D

I had a willow hay rack filled with tomothy hay :D

I bet anything from there is ace :D

I also had the small sea grass domes - which Rudy LOVES!

I've had more from there and can't remember what!

i just had a look and started to do a mental list of things! Dobbin will think all his christmasses have come at once!!

Sue

xxxx

Rallybunny said:
Can I just mention, once again, the famous bunny bottom featuring on their website?!?! :lol:

DSC05792.jpg

Haha! Yay!!!!! :D :love:

I def think we need some more Evo pics, Laura!!!!! :wink:

Back