• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear

oh my god, oh no, can someone with more knowledge them me email explaining re housing and cost issues please????This idiot obviously just doesn't have a clue!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

has anyone got any articles about caring for giants please? That might scare her into not getting one!

I have just emailed her and told her "NOOOO!!!!!" :twisted:

It really annoys me that they have a mini that they have obviously got bored of and now she wants to get a giant because they are easier to handle?!!!

If her child could oick him up and it was a ginat then it can't have been a full grown one.

They make me furious as guaranteed in 3 months they will have it up for sale :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

I was that mad I couldn't spell!! :p

I told her about costs, housing, care etc and that if she wants to know anything else to email me and told her to thoroughly research it to see what she is getting into...stupid stupid people.....

mtoyah said:
I have just emailed her and told her "NOOOO!!!!!" :twisted:

It really annoys me that they have a mini that they have obviously got bored of and now she wants to get a giant because they are easier to handle?!!!

If her child could oick him up and it was a ginat then it can't have been a full grown one.

They make me furious as guaranteed in 3 months they will have it up for sale :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

yeah i know what you mean- problem is she'll probably just ignore us as she already know's someone who has one and probably thinks 'my son's friends giant is perfectly happy in his 3ft hutch' :(

I sent this;
Hi hun, I would definately advise against buying Continental giants for kids, whilest they are very laid back sweet rabbits, they are also very very clumsy and expensive. A hutche the right size will cost you in the region of £150+ and they'd need one each (or alternatively buy them a shed each which is cheaper) the kids will also get bored quickly (there's a lady on here who bought her daughter one as she wanted one and is scared of it.)They won't be able to handle the rabbits as they will be too big and can have health problems such as arthiritis which is very expensive to treat. I have two contis and while I wouldn't part with them, I definately don't think they're suitable for kids.

Back