• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's bunnies....

mtoyah

Warren Scout
flick their feet out behind them once they have been put down on the ground?

Whenever I've been holding them and i put them on my floor they seem to flick their feet out as they skip away.....perculiar?!!

Storm does this when I stop him doing something naughty, he also shakes his bum and tail:lol: :lol: I think it might mean something very rude in bunny language :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup mine do that too! Usually then sit and wash themselves too as if ive dirtied them too! :lol: :lol: charmin eh

I figured that because theey all do it when I've say groomed them and put them down again, or had to lift them out of a plant pot.....cheeky thing :D s!!

Yeah all mine do it too. I don't know whether there just stretching out similar to cats as the have been in the same position while handled.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that it shows that they are annoyed. My buns were flicking their legs at me yesterday after I rearguarded them! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back