• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkies

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Do anyones buns binky when they hear your voice?

Teddy and Bertie binky every morning when they hear me talking to them when I go to feed them and in the evening when I get home from work.

I'm not too sure why they do it, I don't know if its the lights coming on that makes them jump :lol: or if they are just genuinely pleased to see me :D

It's so sweet, they get sooo excited!

I think its more about the food with them too to be honest :lol: They are gannits!!

lynda_m said:
It's so sweet, they get sooo excited!

I think its more about the food with them too to be honest :lol: They are gannits!!

Alex gets right under my feet. I've stood on him loads. He follows me into the living room too now - right through Polly & Alfie's pen, who just watch him trundle by!! I have to carry Barley, cos she is fascinated by the other buns. :roll:
My favourite thing at the minute is laid on the settee with Alex draped across my feet, & the sound of Polly tearing up & down the stairs!! Barley is usually behind some piece of furniture, & Alfie is sprawled on bottom step (there's a gate - they can't get to each other.)

Back