• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mike is getting snipped today

I'm really worried. I'm glad I finally got around to getting him in there though because he is now 11 months old. At 6 months I ws like ok better get him done now. At 8 months it was ok really better get him done and here I am now at 11 months finally got around to doing but now I'm waiting for himto come home. Well I mean, waiting so I can pick him up. I wonder if he will still love me? I felt so guilty. At the vets instead of saying "goodbye" or "C ya soon, mate" I just said "I'm so sorry". I think he was a bit flattered at the vets all the nurses were saying he's quite a looker.

I'm scared, my great grandmother passed away, my brother got sick and then his only pet (mouse) died. So it's been bit depressing lately I couldn't imagine it if he went too. That's all I need :roll:

He is back now (I know the time difference is confusing). He is so dopey. The little cutie was so pampered by the nurses. They were saying how cute he was. I was so proud myself because the vet said that whatever I'm doing don't stop because he is in perfect health and is the perfect weight. He said he gets alot of fat rabbits in so it's good to see one the right weight.

Now I've just got to keep him from pulling the stitches out. They said he hadn't even touched them yet but that might be because he is sore :(

Poor baby I love him so much, atleast now in a few weeks he can get a friend.

Back