• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bob and ??????

Should I call her?

• Lola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cora

• Mavis

• Aida

• Dolly

• Layla

• Ellie (for Eleanor)

• Abi

• What are you thinking you fool, none of the above!!!

• Total voters

Dan_K

Warren Scout
I'm having trouble on re-naming Bob's new girl. Her current name is Precious, and while she'll always be precious, every time I hear it I think of Lord of the Rings!!!!!

I'd like something old fashioned, cos people will think i'm talking about my grand parents when I tell them I'm looking after Bob and ____!!!!!

Other suggestions more than welcome :)

This is her and Bob chilling out together:

PICT0052.jpg

I voted for Layla, such a great name (and song), she's gorgeous, wishing them a long, happy life together :D

BTW, You have the same wallpaper as me :lol:

What about the name "Molly" :D but thats just me :roll:

very pretty bun :thumb: lmao everytime I hear the name Precious' I think of the lord of the rings too :lol: :lol:

but I voted abi :p

WENDY!

from bob builder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can dan fix it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolly - I just love that name - used to have a dog with that name and was tempted to name my daughter it too (would have if it wasn't for the sheep).

Towsbuns said:
Dolly - I just love that name - used to have a dog with that name and was tempted to name my daughter it too (would have if it wasn't for the sheep).
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back