• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Sophie? Methinks NOT!!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Naughty babbit!!!! :roll:

Me and the o/h were in the kitchen and the door was shut to the living room while Sophie was out playing... When we went to go into the living room NAUGHTY Sophie had decided to dig all the carpets up in front of the door... so could we get in :?: NOPE! We had to push the door open which meant lifting all the carpet :evil: until we could open the door wide enough to get in! :shock: :no:

My mums dog has done that several times when he's managed to get stuck in the dining room! :roll:

Doesn't do much for the carpet does it lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Norty Sophie! Bet she had lots of fun doing it tho :lol: :lol:

:no: lol! Why is it that bunnies are the only thing you just can't stay mad at. :p :lol: :lol:

Deelove said:
:no: lol! Why is it that bunnies are the only thing you just can't stay mad at. :p :lol: :lol:

:lol: Sometimes when you tell Sophie off, she does the dead flop and then we are like "AWWWWWWW" :love: :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty bunny! :D Gypsy also seems like such a princess. I was stroking her and talking to her and she was soooooo prim and proper until....she farted! :shock: :shock: just a few inches away from my nose too :? :lol: :lol:

Who is to say it was Soph it could have been Rud's and then when he heard you he ran away and went to sleep, cos he knows Soph would get the blame. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cos it wouldn't be Laura's Noodles now would it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
Deelove said:

:lol: Sometimes when you tell Sophie off, she does the dead flop and then we are like "AWWWWWWW" :love: :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
norty sophie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
Who is to say it was Soph it could have been Rud's and then when he heard you he ran away and went to sleep, cos he knows Soph would get the blame. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cos it wouldn't be Laura's Noodles now would it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pppppfttt, as if, noodles wouldn't imagine doing anything like that! He is a perfect little, well behaved fluffy angel :D

Back