• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ad Rabbit

"My daughter wanted a were rabbit" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor bunny, I hope someone can take it.

can any one get this bunny to me??? is so i will take her, bloody people :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

I'm making a journey to Stevenage herts and going past lancaster on sunday. I could help with travelling providing my Dad agrees. Could probably get the bf to pick it up from Manchester and get it to Lancaster too. Provided someone would be able to pick it up on sunday, or somewhere near that route as I'm going to my sisters and she has three kids and a dog and I wouldn't want to stress it out.

Deelove said:
I'm making a journey to Stevenage herts and going past lancaster on sunday. I could help with travelling providing my Dad agrees. Could probably get the bf to pick it up from Manchester and get it to Lancaster too. Provided someone would be able to pick it up on sunday, or somewhere near that route as I'm going to my sisters and she has three kids and a dog and I wouldn't want to stress it out.

thanks, is this any good to someone? please help get this bunny to me or someone respectable :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: please

Deelove said:

Can you detour through Hitchin? I could take bunny temporarily till Eve or someone can get him/her...I don't drive though :?

To fair it's a desirable bunny, it wont take long for some nice to have him.

SOAD said:
To fair it's a desirable bunny, it wont take long for some nice to have him.

thats the whole bloody point tree someone who is getting a "free" bunny will shove her in a 4 foot hucth! :cry: :cry: :cry:

SOAD said:
Not nessaarily (sp?) not everyone is bad.

nope there not :? but i would rather the bun go into rescue where somene could vet the potential owner that given away on freeadss where who know what its gonna go to, and she doesnt sound like she would give a dam where it went either :roll: :roll: :twisted:

Hitchin wouldn't be a problem for us. :) As long as I can get someone (i.e. bf) to get it to lancaster or near there along our route it'll be ok. :) Someone else'd have to email the free ad person though, I'm too much of a wuss. :lol:

I can't confirm until I speak to bf tonight as he's playing a gig at the mo wont be able to let you know till about 11pm. . But my Dad would be willing to pick it up along m4 if anyone knows anywhere to stop, like at services. Depends if someone in Manchester comes along between now and tonight.

I'm concerned for the rabbit cos of it being given away with the home that the new people will just keep it in the thing it's out grown. :cry:

Like the way the 'seller' refers to the bun as 'it'. Some lovely people about arn't there!!!! :roll: :evil:

Back