• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Simba, Nala and Fifi! U/D with pics

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I just couldnt wait any longer!!!! :D :D :D its been agony waiting 2 weeks to try my 3 together.. decided that if i moved my cupboards over and cleared the floor in my bedroom i could get a pen in and try them in there as they rarely go into my bedroom and certainly not where the cupboards are anyways.
Well theyve been in there all of about 10minutes.. to being with there was chunks of everyones fur going all over the place.. then i sprinkled a few pellets around and it went all calm again. Simba keeps chasing Nala strangely enough, altho to begin with it was Fifi.. Fifi has quickly judged he's in charge and went and hid behind Nala in the litter tray and wont come out!! Nala hasnt even chased Fifi at all after all my worry its Simba running around with his tail up! heres a couple of pics i just took.. i'll update laters :D Im just soooo lucky.. or at least so far
withfriends.jpg

NewFriends.jpg

Ee! What a lovely bunch and going so well! Good luck with the rest. :)

Fifi looks like their little daughter.

Well they are all still happy :D Get the odd chase now and again but nothing too bad. Nala keeps asking Fifi for a groom but i dont think Fifi understands and just hides in her litter tray instead :lol: Simba has been scrubbing Nala's head like mad so at least those two havent fallen out. I'll try get some better pics of them tomorrow when its daylight :D

Right well my three are now back in their own bedroom in their dogcrate and two pens joined together so they have most of the room now... i woud just give them the whole room but i know Simba would eat the door and skirting boards and whilst i rent i have to be careful.... anyways.. heres the final photo for today.. i cant believe its been so easy so far. Fifi is still keeping her distance but at least theres no fights:
bonding1-1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yayayayayayay I am so pleased for you! Gosh it shows how small Fifi is next to Nala wow! :love: Awww you must be over the moon! How surprising that it is Simba doing the chasing I would have thought it would be Nala awww :love: :love:

Did they spend the night together?

Morning!! :D Well there wasnt much noise from their room overnight.. i guess they all crashed out after all the exitement! :lol: They both keep going up to Fifi, not sure what they want to do really but she scarpers.. they dont really chase her when she runs tho. I have just let them out into the lounge so getting more chasing but nothing awful. :D :D

I'km sorry but I don't believe your bunnies are real - they are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you're just taking pictures of fluffy toy bunnies!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No really......I'm so glad things are going well though and I'm sure fifi will be a lot happier after a few days when she has realised the other two are actually friendly bunnies and not fluffy monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milly was like that with Jack for the first week or so but she lurrrrrves him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay said:
I'km sorry but I don't believe your bunnies are real - they are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you're just taking pictures of fluffy toy bunnies!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No really......I'm so glad things are going well though and I'm sure fifi will be a lot happier after a few days when she has realised the other two are actually friendly bunnies and not fluffy monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milly was like that with Jack for the first week or so but she lurrrrrves him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Alot of people dont believe that Simba is a rabbit.. mostly he gets mistaken for a cat :lol: :lol:
Its good to hear your rabbits were the same.. i do hope fifi lets them be her friends too.. altho i did just witness Simba giving Fifi a wash YAY!! :D :D
simbawash.jpg

Unfortunately when she wouldnt lick him back he nipped her and the chase continued :roll:

Back