• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues? how long do you give

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
a person that you call to give a place too off your wating list to take you up on it?

ie... got to ask hubby when he can bring it in....... ect...

i have had one woman muck me about for months now?

I'd give her a deadline and the number of a taxi company and tell her if it hasn't arrived by that date you'll no longer be able to take it.

Tam

she has until saturday then i am gonna tell her wherer to go ( but i do feel sick about it as she said they had been fighting :cry: :cry: :cry:

but when you do make a call for one to come in and leave messages on answer machines or what not how long dfo you generally give them? i need a guide line! :D :?

that is really up to you to decide..as you said in another post today you only had one on your incoming list..then perhaps you don't need to take her off..just wait and see...however if your list starts growing then set a deadline

honeybunny said:
that is really up to you to decide..as you said in another post today you only had one on your incoming list..then perhaps you don't need to take her off..just wait and see...however if your list starts growing then set a deadline

i have added another five today :cry: :cry: not sure my waiting list is gonna stay short for ever i have had a good run uptil now but rehoming as gone a bit flat :cry: :cry: :cry: holiday season :?

Back