• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personality change since being spayed

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

Firstly, aploligies to all of the many posts i have missed but I have moved desks where everyone can see my screen so surfing the net is very hard!

I do have a problem that is bugging me.

Holly was Speyed about a month ago and since then she is not as tame as what she used to be, she is quite skittish and sometimes thumps her foot when i walk over to her.

Its quite upsetting because she got so tame she used to follow me around the garden/house and be much more attentive. Luckily she is still her sweet self with Alfie but not me

Any reason for this do you think?

I have the same problem with my rabbit Smudge. She just won't come and hop up onthe sofa or lick me anymore.. :(

I don't know anything about this but... Maybe the behaviour before used to be motherly, and now those hormones have gone she's not as mothery as she was with you before? :-S It seems sad though. I hope they get abck to their old selves.

My Holly use to sit on my feet so I couldn't walk, she now no longer does that :cry:

She's become a bit of a bossy boots as well and is acting like she's not been spayed as when we got bunny number 3, Homer, she pooed all around his cage to mark her territory....

She used to love me and now she runs away! :cry:

Back