• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mischievious Amy

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know whats up with her today she's being really naughty, getting into all the places she should't, I ve just had to rescue my ornaments from the window sill :shock: sorry the last 2 are a bit blurry was rushing cause i was worried about things getting broken! edeit: woah not sure why that last pics so big, took it with the same camera :shock:
july06015.jpg

july06016.jpg

july06017.jpg

july06018.jpg

awwwwww hahahaha!!! maybe now it has gone cooler she is catching up on being naughty :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao, thats so funny! i no the feeling when they are in those moods.. we shouldnt really laugh at some of the stuff they do, but it is funny :lol: :lol:

it's as if its the season to be naughty - Zoe growled at me today like a dog because she's fed up of the rain and I wouldn't let her out cos it's tipping down! :lol:

Back