• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of post op Bugs!!!!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
He looks really good on this pic as you cannot see his swelling and stitches under his chin! Not bad for an 8 and a half year old bunster!!!
Full story on link below.

100_0673.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25567&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Bugsy is everything to me. I have had him almost 2 years now.... and he is my first bun. I just adore him and he adores me. He will lie with me next to fire on winter or just wherever I have flopped in the summer. Ho loves being stroked and is very demanding.... his every want is my pleasure to grant.... I could not stand to lose him and I am so glad he has pulled through this op. Just want him to eat well and get strong now.

He has had to be syring fed tonight... but it perked up his appetite and he has had some broccoli and a hop outside. He is in bed now.... just about to have Baytril... that will please him ... (not)! :roll:

Must be something about dutches called Bugs! I had one years ago and he was the best bunny ever - such a personality.
Hope he makes a swift recovery.

I cannot get this boy to eat. He will eat a bit of Broccoli but I am having to syring feed him recovery food. I am really stressed now. :(

catswhiskas said:
I cannot get this boy to eat. He will eat a bit of Broccoli but I am having to syring feed him recovery food. I am really stressed now. :(

Make sure you keep syringe feeding him, it's important that he has food in him too keep his gut moving. When my Millie stopped eating I found that after I'd syringe fed her acouple of times her appetite perked up so keep feeding! :thumb: Also try as many different veggies as you can to see if he will eat them, also parsley is a good appetite stimulant if you can get him to eat that. :D
Good vibes sent to Bugs! Xx

He is eating a bit of recovery.... and yesterday had a strawberry and some greens..... dunno waht to do,. Also he has had pineapple juice to try to keep his gut moving. He is weeing and passing very small amounts of tiny stools?????

He has had some pain killers after Jane suggested I demand them! Done. Now he is alot brighter! Just gotta keep him eating no matter how small.

Back