• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Update*Clove is okay!

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Both buns are at the vets, Clove is getting her teeth done, my stomach is still in a knot! I miss my little cheeky faces! :(

Anyway, whats the chances clove will eat again when she gets home? She is being gassed and having her teeth filed down, nothing major, but she'll be a little sleepy and both will be in a huff with me for the next 48 hours!:roll:

I hope shes okay! :cry:

Update--Clove is okay and I will be picking her up as soon as my mum comes home! :D [/b]

Aw, good luck for both of them at the vets.

She should defiently eat when she's home, just might take slightly longer for her to eat hard food such as pellets.

yeah, and maybe the hay as well. If she doesn't eat pellets, veggies or hay, I'll soak a few pellets for her and try hand-feeding her this evening. I have to phone at 3:30...the wait is killing me! Everytime the phone rings my heart is in my mouth!

I think you'll find that she'll be pretty much normal after gas rather than GA- ie) not at all sleepy

Thinking of you,I know exactly how you feel.Gabbie's got to go again tomorrow to have her teeth done :roll: She's not desparate but there's a chance she'll need it doing while we're away so I'd rather get her done and know she's fine.These buns are a big worry aren't they!! (but so worth it :D ) I'm sure everything will be fine.I'm wishing the hours away for you :D

Both bunnies are fine, I would have posted last night but my brother wouldn't budge off the chair! :roll: :lol:

She had spurs facing inwards to her tongue, and outwards to her cheeks, so I got it just in time before it started hurting her! :)

Back