• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing and Positive vibes please

without_halo

Alpha Buck
Had dropped REd off this mornign to the vets as she is being spayed today. Out of all of our buns she is the one we are most worried about, probably because of her size.

So can we please have some positive and healign vibes please.

We have had a nightmare of a few days. Red came home on Thursday night and we settled her in and she then proceeded to drink half her bottle and only 2 small sprigs of coriander and no poops.

Was really worried Friday morning so rang and spoke to the emergency vet and she said to check on her couple times during the day. I work 10 miles away and I travell by bus, but I went home lunchtime and she had eaten a very small amount of veg and only a tiny amount of soft poop. Managed to get her into the Vets that evening and she was given an injection to help move her guts along.

Saturday morning she was still only eating a tiny amount of veg and still only producing a poop or 2. So took her back to the vets and she was this time given another injection and some critical care food. We gave her the food twice on saturday and when we got back from a birthday party she had pooped enough that we didn't have to take her back again.

She has got her normal 5 day check on Tuesday and she is definately pooping, still not as normal but she is getting there.

Back