• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay it rains and it's cooler

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Thank God for that, I've been so worried about my animals. I've even been sticking place mats and anything I could find in the freezer to line cages with. Poor animals. Marley had a good ear soaking last night and he loved it, sat there while I kept going back for more water so I could carry on, I tried to do it to Beatrix and she was furious :lol:

Wish it was raining here.Its cloudy but still very humid.
I feel so sorry for the animals :( Mind you i feel sorry for myself today only had about 3 hours sleep,it was so warm.

It's definitely much cooler here too thank goodness!! Willow is binkying away now instead of being all hot and bothered!

Vicki x

Jack's-Jane said:
You tried to wet BEATRIX'S EARS and you are still ALIVE :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

She was still cutting her eyes at me this morning, as soon as I did it she was shaking her head so her ears flapped about, she was not impressed :lol:

VickiWillow said:
It's definitely much cooler here too thank goodness!! Willow is binkying away now instead of being all hot and bothered!

Vicki x

It's much better isn't :D

Back