• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wee???

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Sorry its me again with a stupid question!

I assume rabbits do wee?

Dobbin is in the lounge with us at the moment, about to put him to bed!, anyway he has just done i huge wee which is really dark yellow, is this normal?

Thank you in advance.

Sue
xx

Yep, buns certainly do wee, usually in the most inappropriate places too :lol: :lol:
The colour does vary quite dramatically, I'm sure your bun is fine :)

The people who've bought our house came to measure up etc tonight, and 5 mins before they arrived, I noticed an orange mark in the cream carpet . . . . Till was almost sold with the house!! :shock: :lol: :lol: xx

I got a shock the first time I saw orange wee! However, the colour changes depending on what they've ben eating, I believe :?

I think it turns darker orange when they've been eating dandelions. Other things make it darker too.

AMETHYST

Of course you're not stupid, you're not expected to know eveything :)
You should see some of the questions I've asked before :roll: :lol: :lol:

When I had the boys in the bathroom last week bonding together, there were a few accidents (luckily I have black rubber type floor tiles) and it looked almost like yellow cream, it was so cloudy! Also, 1 time in the living room it was dark orange.

The only time you should be worried if if the pee is yellow/orange with red flecks in it as that is usually blood. Or if bun hasn't peed in a while. Mine pee most colours of the rainbow (well yelllow to red anyway lol)
It's good that you ask questions, most of these things are neevr covered in books and things.

Back