• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my new house

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Right just in case you wanted to have a nose as we have just brought our 1st house and I love to see piccies of people's homes :D

The garden (with the horrid concrete stump)

050706002.jpg

Now its gone thank god!

050706005.jpg

050706003.jpg

And our shed for my 4 buns :lol: :lol: (not quite ready is it :oops: )

050706004.jpg

Our bedroom

050706022.jpg

Toilet as I will make good use of it been as my rear end's activities is one of my fave subjects

050706023.jpg

Office (tilt your head)

050706025.jpg

Ricky's room (and again :roll: )

050706024.jpg

Kitchen (and again! :roll:)

050706014.jpg

Lounge

050706013.jpg

Dining room - well the table!

050706011.jpg

The house needs loads doing but that is it as it is

:lol: :lol: :lol: The goggles are there Eve in case Tree comes to stay and needs a bath cos she is scared of water so she has to have her rubber ring and goggles :roll: :roll: :roll:

I've been waiting 3.5 months for our house purchase to go through.... I've forgotton what it looks like :cry:

I like you're garden, bet you could fit a few more bunnies in that ;)

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: The goggles are there Eve in case Tree comes to stay and needs a bath cos she is scared of water so she has to have her rubber ring and goggles :roll: :roll: :roll:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww Tams I'm sure it will go through soon we were really lucky with ours we ended up kicking them out so they had to go live with parents until their new house was ready :lol: :lol: :lol:

the garden is a good size yes cant wait to let the bins run loose once the top fence is bunny proofed :D :D

bunnylove said:
BirdieBun said:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: She must have gone to her moms now so I am safe for a bit

BirdieBun said:
bunnylove said:
BirdieBun said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: She must have gone to her moms now so I am safe for a bit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shes will just kick you ass when she gets back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks great! :D there's plenty of room in the garden for bunnies to run around and the bedroom looks lovely and cosy. You're sooooo lucky! :D wish I could move out again :?

i would love a house with a garden - we bought our flat nearly two years ago, going to wait another year to try for a house - its not cheap round where i live ! so have to wait and save

thanks everyone, i suppose we are lucky as it is all habitable, and we brought it for a lot less than the others houses in the street so by the time we have finished doing it up hopefully we will make a fair bit of money - then it will be time to start on another house :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back