• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad: I'm guessing that this means...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...that little Nomad is recovering well after having his plums chopped off!! :D

dcb248a1.jpg

awwwww look at him, :love: he's doing his favorite thing in the world EATING!! :lol: :lol: :lol: so glad he's recovering well. I've been thinking of the little guy all day :D

You can tell he had his op early on during the day, he's acting 100% normally now, I'm having trouble stopping him from trying to run around all over the place :lol:

He never jumps though, I suppose if he's always been kept in an 18" high cage, he actually doesn't know how to stretch up and jump onto things, poor fellow :cry:

awww, he never jumped round mine either and only stood up if resting his front paws on the cage bars :? , poor boy seemed so stiff and wobbley when I got him home :( I was worried he had muscle wastage to his back legs :?

sparklefairy said:
awww, he never jumped round mine either and only stood up if resting his front paws on the cage bars :? , poor boy seemed so stiff and wobbley when I got him home :( I was worried he had muscle wastage to his back legs :?

Aww that so sad, he's such a cute... just dont let me near him, i'll be stuffing him in my pocket and taking him home :lol: :lol:

Yeah he is a LOT stronger around his legs and back now, although he does still sometimes lose his balance when trying to groom. He had spinal x-rays today while he was under GA and when I spoke to Melinda on the phone she said it looked like a touch of arthritis as well. She wasn't there when I went to pick him up but I've booked to see her Sat AM for a wound check, and she said she'll show me the x-rays and we'll have a bit of a chat then.

Eve much as I'd love to, I can't keep him long term, but I've been eyeing up that lovely minilop doe you have on your site as a potential companion should the need arise :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
Yeah he is a LOT stronger around his legs and back now, although he does still sometimes lose his balance when trying to groom. He had spinal x-rays today while he was under GA and when I spoke to Melinda on the phone she said it looked like a touch of arthritis as well. She wasn't there when I went to pick him up but I've booked to see her Sat AM for a wound check, and she said she'll show me the x-rays and we'll have a bit of a chat then.

Eve much as I'd love to, I can't keep him long term, but I've been eyeing up that lovely minilop doe you have on your site as a potential companion should the need arise :lol: :lol:

is she on there yet ??, she was also speyed today! :D :D :wink: :wink:

awwwww how could you part with such a sweetie, I'm sure that minilop doe would be a perfect friend for him :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

I'm sure she would, but I can't offer him and any prospective girlfriend the space he needs in the long term without it upsetting my existing 4, and I have to think of what is best for all of them! :cry:

AlisonA said:
I'm sure she would, but I can't offer him and any prospective girlfriend the space he needs in the long term without it upsetting my existing 4, and I have to think of what is best for all of them! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I know exactly how you feel :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He's a minilop, just over 1.5kg (and still going up :lol: :lol: ) so he's quite a wee bunster - bigger than a nethie but not as big as a dwarf lop.

He's hopping around the lounge as I type. So much for resting after his op :roll:

awww he's so cute, i love him to pieces, as soon as i saw him on free ads i loved the lil guy! :lol: hes soooooooo cute!! :love:

AlisonA said:
He's a minilop, just over 1.5kg (and still going up :lol: :lol: ) so he's quite a wee bunster - bigger than a nethie but not as big as a dwarf lop.

He's hopping around the lounge as I type. So much for resting after his op :roll:

So if I sorted out my bedroom (and win the lottery) I could fit him in quite easily...

Naughty Bee :no:

Could someone do a poop dance please, Nomad is munching away happily but nothing has emerged from the other end yet :lol: At the rate it's going in, I'm sure it will do soon, but any pooping vibes would be gratefully received :lol:

AlisonA said:
Naughty Bee :no:

Could someone do a poop dance please, Nomad is munching away happily but nothing has emerged from the other end yet :lol: At the rate it's going in, I'm sure it will do soon, but any pooping vibes would be gratefully received :lol:

poop vibes on their way :lol: also sending some belly rubs

Poopy dance coming up for nomad!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: don't want the little guy to explode! :shock:
Come on little man Poop! Poop! Poop! * dances around shaking a tamberine and getting some funny looks through the window :oops: :oops: )

Back