• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annoyed

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
My local feed merchants is closing at the end of the month :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now have to find somewhere else that sells Hay cheap, I'm not going back to paying £6.50 a bale from the pet shop :x

Gem said:
My local feed merchants is closing at the end of the month :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now have to find somewhere else that sells Hay cheap, I'm not going back to paying £6.50 a bale from the pet shop :x

Try a farm :wink: I pay £2 for good quality, dust extracted hay bales, or £12 for one of those big round ones. Bargin!!

Angie65 said:
Try a farm :wink: I pay £2 for good quality, dust extracted hay bales, or £12 for one of those big round ones. Bargin!!

They are a farm/feed merchants, most local place too me :(

Gem said:
Angie65 said:

They are a farm/feed merchants, most local place too me :(
Can you try further away? Mine deliver for free?

annoyed

You pay £6-50 for a bale of hay :shock: crikey :shock: I only pay £3-50 for the very bets quality hay & for bedding hay it's £1-50 :) I think you are being ripped off :shock: :evil: I get mine from a farm :)

I know Havant is still relatively rural so there must be some farms close to you that sell hay, also you are very close to the south downs and the farms that are there.

Angie65 - where do you get the hay from (and would they deliver to Leeds?).

I currentl buy 10 bags a week from a local pet shop and I am sure this is far tooooooo expensive.

I have tried a few local farms and they don't do this kind of thing.

Thanks

Back