• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnies doing right now?

melaniejb

Mama Doe
Mine are sprawled out in their pen infront of the fan!!!! :lol: I think it's a bit too hot and sticky for them!!

Sprawled out on this shelf. he can barely muster the energy for a cheek rub. Poor thing.

IMG_0955.jpg

I bet Alex, Barley & Joey are eating.
Cracker will be chasing Chocolate until Flint gets fed up (it was completely unexpected when he became Top Bun in that foursome!!)
Spice seems to like laying in the water bowl. Smirnoff will be sitting there just watching everything.
Polly will be getting groomed by Alfie, her dad

They're all flopped out in the run after their trip to the vets. I think they're fed up of the heat even tho there's a breeze out here. It's too hot for me as well as them! :lol:

Well its thunder and lightening, so my Treacle has decided to surface for the first time today to sit and get wet.
She hates the hot weather.

Rupert is sat under the table on the patio watching her getting wet.

Poppy is running around like a headless chicken.

The other 4 are hiding in the shed.

I've got my Evee in my room and she's in a pen by the comp, she doesn't like the noise of typing. She's having a bad day, she's been brushed, trimmed, made to drink pineapple and had podwer put on her neck (I snipped it yesterday poor angel) She's ina good mood apart from that, but I am gradually getting further into her bad books.

Back