• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Alisona.....Here's Norman!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had this lovely long haried (texel?!) gp in..was meant to be a girlie but is DEFINATELY male! So what could I call him but Norman!
Norman.jpg

and having a good look at my ceiling!
Normana.jpg

He is in need of grooming but seems a nice little chap so now needs a new home :D

YAYAYYYYYYY, someone prepared to humour me, thanks Jill :D :D :lol:

Hello Norman, what a lovely name you have :wave:

Deb, if he's homed from me then no he won't be neutered as can't get piggies done....this means a thorough homecheck and agreement to keep him away from females upon adoption.....
..however if he doesn't home before I'm over Tracy's (RGPW) way then he'll go there and she does neuter....she was meant to have the 3 I had in last week ,but I had an offer of a lovely home from a responsible person who will NOT allow them to breed..so they went there :D
All rabbits at Honeybunny's are neutered. :D

He is a beautiful piggy. My Piggies... got flooded out of their hutch and run today.... they are currently in the Department of Current Affairs.... (i.e the conservatory) with Lord Bugsy to dry out and have some fun! They love Bugsy and he loves them, he is always grooming them.!

Cavyslave said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ~~ Norman is RESERVED ~~ :love: :love: :love: :love:

IS he? Who by? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have told Norman someone already loves him even though he is thin and straggly and he said "weeeeeek weeeeek" which means "oh good!" :D

have told Norman someone already loves him even though he is thin and straggly and he said "weeeeeek weeeeek" which means "oh good!" :D

aww bless him... he wont be thin and straggly after hes been here a while :lol: :lol: :lol:.

It must be the name that won them over. It's a sign for everyone, you must call ALL your male animals Norman, and they will be reserved and rehomed almost instantly.

Well done little Norman-the-first!

Back