• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlett and Stitch!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well Scarlett and Stitch are loving being outside!!!! They are soooo friendly outside, they come up and nudge my feet and arn't scared of anything!!! My only problem is that they are housed next to Pan and Eva and everytime i let stitch out for a run Eva and Pan start having a little argument! Nothing serious and they don't do it when Rons about or when Max is about????

Glad Scarlett and Stitch are happy outdoors!! :D
Its so weird how a bonded couple like Pan and Eva can get wound up by one Bun but not another :?
Its like that here. Maggie really winds up Zack and Maya yet they couldnt care less about Sarah :?
I just put a screen around Zack and Maya's pen if Mags is about. She is a little madam though as she knows she tunes them up and so she tries to peep under the screen :roll:

Janex

Well at the mo Ron and Tilly and Stitch and Scarlett are sharing hte greenline run on a rotary basis, so when i have there runs built proper i just wont put Scarlett and Stitch next to Eva and pan!

cool so glad they are happy, and is oaks happy being lady muck in the house as your one and only again?

BirdieBun said:
cool so glad they are happy, and is oaks happy being lady muck in the house as your one and only again?

Yep she is! She is soo spoilt it's unreal!!!! she is loving being on her own again! She gets all the attention ad all the treats LMAO

I'm not surprised Pan & Eva have a little scuffle when Stitch is around as he is one handsome bunny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back