• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oakley has something stuck in her teeth!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Yes you read right! Oakley pokes has got a peice of fabric stuck in her front teeth! I stupidly left some strawberry tops on top of her kennel last night and her kennel is covered with a blancket for a bit of shelter, well if the madam didn't try and get at the strawberry tops over night pulling the blanket into her kennel and getting a peice of the thread jammed in her front teeth! Me and Ali tried to get it out this morning but it's well jammed in so we cut off as much as we could and were off to the vets tonight to see if they can get it out with out nocking her out!

Thanks guys! I just hope they can get it out without nocking her out!! Eve i will suggest a bit of floss!!! Honestly the lengths she will go to to get food!!

Phill said:
Thanks guys! I just hope they can get it out without nocking her out!! Eve i will suggest a bit of floss!!! Honestly the lengths she will go to to get food!!

they all would given the oportunity! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
Phill said:

they all would given the oportunity! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope i swaer Oaks is really bad! She trys to get in the bin the fridge anywhere they may possibly be food!

Back