• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New man in my life! :o)

anon101

Banned
We picked the absolutely gorgeous Bruce up last night from Angie in Barnsley. :love: Angie has a fantastic set-up and some really gorgeous Rabbits. :D I got to meet Maggie’s babies! :love:

Bruce is going to be a free-range house Rabbit. He’s getting to grips with our laminate flooring at the moment.

A few shots of him in the kitchen. Please excuse the appalling camera skills! :oops:

Munching on some breakfast

DSCN0569.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

Look at the size of him compared to the bin! :shock:

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

Check those ears out!

DSCN0574.jpg

Louise

Angie65 said:
Me too - Good job they are too young to leave Mum, I would've been bunny napping!

Bruce is gorgeous :D

I was trying to work out how many I could fit in my pockets without Angie spotting me! :lol: Isn’t Maggie stunning! :love:

Louise

ellepotter said:
Angie65 said:
Me too - Good job they are too young to leave Mum, I would've been bunny napping!

Bruce is gorgeous :D

I was trying to work out how many I could fit in my pockets without Angie spotting me! :lol: Isn’t Maggie stunning! :love:

Louise

Yeah, she's a beauty.
How's Bruce doing on the laminate? My french Lop X doesn't really like it much. I have to put 100 towels down, or she goes outside!

Not doing to bad actually. Had a few skids but he certainly doesn’t mind hopping on it. :) He's a right little adventurer as he's also been up the stairs this morning. Sounds like an earthquake when he's coming down them mind you! :lol:

Just caught this snap of him crashed out after this mornings exertions.

DSCN0585.jpg

Louise

hes lovely. my bunny doesnt mind our wooden floor, he does slip on it quite abit though.. he comes running in from the garden onto his blanket and skids into the cupboard thing :lol: i no we shouldnt laugh, but it is funny.. poor lad!

Back