• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love watching the change...

Squishy

Banned
Two weeks ago I got Saffy and brought her home. She's nine weeks old tomorrow. :)
Two weeks ago when I first went to see the kittens I knew right away she was the one I wanted to take home. I picked her up and she setteles down quietly in my hands. She was so small she fitted nicely in the plam of both my hands. The other three kittens clwed over my mum and brothers shoulders trying to get away. When I got her home she was all claws and wated to be left alone. She hand't been handled at all. She needed worming and she was covered in fleas. She was very jumpy, spend alot of time hiding, for the first nigth she didn't eat anything. I would get her out from her hiding places and stroke her. I'd stroke her before feeding her then after too. I wormed her. She still needs defleaing, but I've been combing through her and killing the fleas I catch.
Over the two weeks I've had her she had gone from a scared little kitten who wants to hide from everything, to a bold ball of cuddly furr!
I'll never forget the first time she purred, I was sooo happy she had relaxed enough around me ;D
Now she sleeps right next to my head (which would be good if I wasn't allergic to her lmao but I don't care!! ;D), She comes and sits on my knee most of the time. She will come and silently meow at me when she wants food (she doesn't seem to be able to meow). And when she has finished eating she will come sleep on my knee purring. She even plays with me now too! I'm soo happy and shes my little baby!! :D

kawaii087.jpg

awwww! that's lovely :D it's amazing how happy our little ones make us :D it's lovely to form that bond and get their trust then to think back at the nervous little creature they once were :D :D
Gypsy was a challenge as she's had no human contact. You couldn't even move near her or offer her food as she would run. But now she even sleeps on my bed :D it's amazing!

The ither day I went out and left her in the living room. I was out about a hour. When I cam home she was sleepign on the sofa, but as soon as she saw me walk through the living room door she ran over and rubbed around my anckles. Shes sooooo cute!! I don't care one but that I'm allergic to her shes my baby!! :love:

Back