• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my bunnies

Aimee84

Warren Scout
Here's Oscar he's just over a year old lionhead.
IMG_2498.jpg

This is Millie sh'es a French lop cross lionhead she's about 2yrs now. I rehomed her from a family who had her for 6months max. and the kids had got bored with her. She was really nervous when I first got her but now she's so affectionate. She's had 2 litters, the current litter are 2wks old and she has allowed me to handle them from day 1 :D .
m.jpg

This is Betsy Mae who is the result of the first litter I couldn't part with her she's absolutely adorable. She's 15wks old and looks identical to her dad.
b.jpg

I got Pippa as a companion for Betsy this didn't go according to plan and so waiting to bond them when there old enough to be spayed. She's 16wks old.
p.jpg

The babies have just opened there eyes and i'll post a picture of them soon. Theres 6 of them 2 x orange, 3 x black and 1x silver. All are sooooo cute :D.

what beautiful bunnies you have. Are you going to get Millie spayed so she doesnt have anymore babies now?

Yeah she's gonna get spayed so no accidents happen. Betsy mae is going to be spayed aswell once she's a bit older. Hopefully then they'll make a lovely couple (mother and daughter). No more babies for Millie it would be unfair especially as all I want all the bunnies needing rehoming lol! I really want a good rabbit colony with a huge run and living area so they can do what rabbits do :D .

Back