• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so proud!!!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
i hope u dont think i am silly but i am so proud of my boy!

We went to the vets tonight and he was so gd, i was a bit worried about him cos he was really shaking in his carry case - first trip to vets!!

But he was a complete angel!! I held him on the table while the vet gave him the injection!! HE was so good he just laid there and then he came towards me for a cuddle, he had a quick cuddle and then went straight into his carrier. Vet says he is only 8 weeks old, he had the miyx injection (excuse spellings) and is booked in for the VHD in two weeks time. I aksed about fly strike and she said he is to young to have anything for that but when he has his injection she will give me some rear guard. We came home, we had already bunny proofed lounge! Put his carrier on the floor, we sat on the floor to and opened the door, he came and sat opposite us looking at us! I dont think he was that happy, he soon came round and was nudging me, eating, drinking and playing, he started jumping a couple of times, all legs off the floor, am i right in thinking this is happiness?!

I have found he is drinking out of a bowl but not from his bottle - is this ok?

Thank you everyone for all your support and help.

Sue
xx

awww so glad he did well at the vets.
Both my buns prefer to drink from a bowl in this warm weather :D

Back