• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please! U/D There fine!

anon101

Banned
Two of my chaps have been at the vets tonight.

Louie's blocked tear duct has not improved at all since the last flush and course of eye drops so he's off to the vets on Thursday to have another flush and change of eye drops to try and clear up the infection.

The vet thinks he will always have some discharge from this eye as his tooth roots are twisted as well as having a kink in his tear duct. Just going to be a matter of keeping on top of any infection and getting it flushed when it’s really bad.

Digger is not a well chap at all. His kidneys are failing and as a result he’s underweight, listless and drinking loads. On top of that I suspected he might have dental problems as he had stopped eating hay so we popped him to the vets tonight as well.

Poor lad has got a molar that has curled right over and is starting to dig into his tongue and the vet could see several sharp spurs. He's booked in for a dental on Thursday but the vet did warn us he has a much higher risk then normal having an anaesthetic due to his kidney problems. :( :(

Positive vibes would be appreciated.

Louise

Both my boy's are at the vets now. :( They are going to have their op's tomorrow morning sometime and the lovely vet nurse said she would ring me as soon as they have finished.

Missing them like crazy and they have only been gone a few hours. :(

Roll on tomorrow!

Louise

Just got a phone call from the vets and both my boys are fine! :D :D

Louise was as good as gold and they managed to do his tear duct flush without a GA. :)

Digger is still a bit woozy from his GA but is coming round well. :)

Picking them up at 7pm tonight. Can’t wait to get them home!

Louise

Back