• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Day in the life of hot bunnies!

Nyki

Warren Scout
When I say hot, it is a lot cooler in our living room than outside in the sunshine and even cooler in the bunny apartment, with the fan going all day. But still all Spooky and Bugs can manage to do all day is lay about. :roll: I'm sure they will be making up for it tonight when it gets alot cooler. :D :D

Spooky looking particularly grumpy :(
IMG_2423.jpg

This was about all the activity that went on today:
Don't they look so cute when they wash their faces
:love:
IMG_2428.jpg

Bugs what have you done to your ear? :shock: :lol:
IMG_2461.jpg

Then back to lazy, but oh so very cute. They were both laying waiting for nose rubs :love:
IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME MUM??"
IMG_2441.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :lol: :lol: :love:

Fantastic pictures, as always :wink:

Spooky is just so adorable, my o/h loves him to bits as well! :shock: :D :D :lol:

Awww and little bugs just looks so sweet and innocent in the picture with his chin on the floor waiting for a nose rub! :lol: :love:

And how do you manage to keep Spooky so white?! :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

More!! More!! More!! :lol: :lol: :p

Awww, why a cute pair of lazy bunnies :D

I'm intreged by their house, any chance of a zoomed out picture?

Tam

aawww i love Spooky and Bugs!! I still have their mananmana video saved on my desktop :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Laura!! :D :D
Spooky does a good job of keeping himself clean, with the help of Bugs of course :roll: :D :D I can't take the credit for that!!

Tamsin said:
Awww, why a cute pair of lazy bunnies
I'm intreged by their house, any chance of a zoomed out picture?

Hi Tamsin
Here is a picture of their house, taken a little while ago, before we decorated the living room. There have been some slight alterations since:

yhpnax.jpg

Thanks Dideen! :D :D
You just sneeked in there while I was looking for the photo of their cage. Good job you saved manamana on your machine, it's not uploaded any more.

Is that metal shelving unit you've covered in wire? It's so cool, are they full grown bunnies? Compared to them it looks SO massive.

Sorry I disappeared, I wasn't ignoring you all. We had a terrible storm and my computer got fried :shock: :shock: :cry:

Luckily my OH is a computer expert and I am now back up and running, in superfast time. :D :D :D :D

Thank you everyone for your great comments!!

rabswood said:
Cool house. What kind of cage is that? I've never seen one like it before.

toffeepudding said:
Is that metal shelving unit you've covered in wire? It's so cool, are they full grown bunnies? Compared to them it looks SO massive.

The cage was designed and built by my OH. It is made from metal fence posts, a dog crate (which was their original home) and some security grill. It is massive too!!!!!!
They are all fully grown boys the youngest is Spooky at 18 months.

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love to see your bunnies
where is Stu?????

Thanks BirdieBun
I am going to take some pictures of Stu over the next couple of days. He wasn't in a posing mood that day!

sparklefairy said:
aaaawwwwwwww!!!!! I love that last pic!

That's my favourite too!!!! :D :D

Back