• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe I forgot to share with you .......

lou

Warren Scout
.....that it was Fudge's Happy 2nd Gotcha Day on Saturday. I don't know her exact birthday as unfortunately she is a pet shop bun, but I will never forget the day I brought her home. :love:
My sister went into the petshop with a friend and saw and white and brown ball of fluff in the corner of a cage, looking quite scared with tufts of fluff between her floppy, doppy ears!
My sister told me about this bunny when she came home and she knew I'd been talking to mum and dad about getting one (didn't know much about rescues etc, then) So i rushed over to the farm shop, and brought the hutch, and everything else I needed. Took it all back home, and went into town, and if that ball of fluff was still there it was meant to be, and she was :D My sister and I then went to pick my mum up from work, while I sat in the back with a cardboard box on my lap, but mum wasn't getting a peek til we got home, didn't want to scare her anymore!
We all sat in the conservatory, looking into this box at a very shaky bun with no name, it was Sarah my sister that said (cuz of her brown bits) coffee, toffee.............fudge!
I love her more everyday, if thats possible and would still love her to know another rabbit in her lifetime, still got to work on that....
Sorry I got carried away on a ramble....some piccies of the madam herself.............................
happygotcha12.jpg

'I wonder what's down there, a floor that I like to run on maybe?????'
hoppygotcha52.jpg

'No, honest mum I wasn't going to jump!!!!'
hoppygotcha.jpg

'I'll just lay here quitety.........................'
hoppygotcha4.jpg

'Yeap, time for a stretch....I like this seat............'
hoppygotcha2.jpg

awwwwwww! the " happy Gotcha day," pic is soooooo adorable :love: what a sweet little face :D
Happy gotcha day beautiful Fudge xxx hope you got lots of nice things and was spoilt rotton :D

Your bunny is adorable :love:

The idea of a gotcha day is great. We have the same problem with our bunny. Even though we got her from a rescue we dont know her birthday.

Back