• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley -Back to Vets..HUGE Haematoma

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......his plums :oops:
As usual I am a jibbering wreck. I know he is in very good hands but I will be VERY glad when tomorrow is over.
All good vibes much appreciated.

Janex

Many vibes coming your way, Jane. Nomad is losing his plums tomorrow too, so I'll be a gibbering wreck along with you!!

Good luck Jane!
I know you will need it more than hi, for the stress of being a bunny mummy....
I hope losing his plums might leave your washing line and higher objects intact :)

AlisonA said:
Many vibes coming your way, Jane. Nomad is losing his plums tomorrow too, so I'll be a gibbering wreck along with you!!

Lots of luck and snuggles to Nomad.

I SAID LOTS OF LUCK AND SNUGGLES NOMAD!!

Hope he heard a bit of that!!
:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I SAID LOTS OF LUCK AND SNUGGLES NOMAD!!

:lol: :lol: Poor little fellow. Absolutely deaf as a post he is, he is still blissfully unaware of what awaits him at the vets tomorrow.

I'm sure Lopsley will be fine, perhaps the buns can reconvene and compare notes tomorrow evening :D

awwwww!!!!! good luck boys! I'm sure poor Nomad has become very attached to his plums as he's had them so long :shock: hope they will both be OK! ( the buns, not the plums :lol: )

I do think the breeder was telling the truth when she said he'd become infertile, though, as he doesn't act like an unneutered male, he is very relaxed, doesn't spray, try to hump anything or get over-excited in that manner :wink:

Sorry Jane, I'll un-hijack your thread now :wink:

AlisonA said:
I do think the breeder was telling the truth when she said he'd become infertile, though, as he doesn't act like an unneutered male, he is very relaxed, doesn't spray, try to hump anything or get over-excited in that manner :wink:

Sorry Jane, I'll un-hijack your thread now :wink:

erm.... he seemed very exited about Gypsy and Storm fighting :shock: he watched them while buzzing and humming like a mad thing :shock: :shock: ( which just wound them up even more! :roll: ) :lol: :lol:

Oh ok then, he's obviously just not turned on by me :lol: :lol: Did he ever spray at your place?

AlisonA said:
Oh ok then, he's obviously just not turned on by me :lol: :lol: Did he ever spray at your place?

no, he never sprayed, just buzzed and hummed louder than any bun I've ever heard! :shock: :lol: :lol: so funny considering he's so small :lol:

Well Lord Lopsley's plums are HUMUNGOUS :shock: so he may be pleased if they shrink once the wiring is cut. Otherwise I can see them becoming as much of a hinderance as his EARS!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: reminds me of my old ratties :shock: :oops: :oops: ( the plums, not the ears) :lol: no wonder male rats waddle :shock:

I hope he doesnt slow down too much. Surely you have at least another month of him swinging from the washing line :lol: :lol:

Adam

LonBun said:
I hope he doesnt slow down too much. Surely you have at least another month of him swinging from the washing line :lol: :lol:

Adam

Adam please dont encourage him!! :roll: :lol:

Janex

Lots of vibes for Lord Lopsey and Nomad.I am sure they will be fine,and loads lighter after their plums have gone :oops:

Hope it all goes well tomorrow

myspace-graphics-animations23.gif

Back