• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Kahlo..... Become disabled!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Poor little Kahlo, my little fluffy slipper has been having a really rough time since he came to me and i`m sure he`d appreciate any positive vibes you can send. He started off with fleas, then developed rabbit syphillis and now it looks like he`s got neurological damage either from a stroke or the nasty syphillis bacteria getting to his brain! :? :cry:
Sunday he was out in thr run and when i went to get him in he`d gone all floppy and uncoordinated, he`d also stopped drinking and eating. He`s been to the vets twice now and has had b12 injections, steroid injections and we`re treating him with panacur too, to be on the safe side, (fortunately due to the syphillis he`s been kept seperate to my other bunsters).
At the mo he only has partial use of his back legs and is quite wobbly but has started eating and drinking again, which is a relief. He`s taken up residence in the dog crate in the bedroom and i`ve got him on vetbed and towels. I`m doing physio with him a couple of times a day and the vet was pleased with him today as he`s much steadier than yesterday. :)
He`s such a little fighter and i`m not going to give up on him but please can you send healing vibes that my little boy will get a decent amount of mobility back. He`s due back at the vets again tomorrow then after that the vet has said it`s pretty much down to him and me as to how he gets on and how his mobility comes on....................................................

Sorry this is sooooo long but it`s really hit me hard,
Su.x :cry:

Back