• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspiration....

lucyj

Mama Doe
For anyone worrying about bonding, I hope these photos act as some inspiration! For anyone who didn't catch my previous thread, these 2 are boys, and had quite a bad fight before being neutered (Harly ended up eith stitches on his head), and were still quite aggressive right after being neutered. Some people said i might never get them back together, and it's too difficult to bond boys. Now after some patience, taking a softly softly approach (moving their runs side by side,swapping their hutches over, bringing them into the bathroom daily and increasing their time together til finally shutting them in there for 3 nights together!), here's my boys this morning back together and friends again

04-2.jpg

04-3.jpg

04-4.jpg

BTW soz about the first pic being huge, I've resized it the same as the rest so i don't know why it won't work :oops:

It is cute eh, just after that Harly started grooming Honey's ears but my camera battery died, grrrrrr!

oh i'm so pleased for you.
I remember when you first posted about trying to get them together, well done.

Back