• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run: Manchester to Great Yarmouth

mtoyah

Warren Scout
May need a bunny run. Just waiting for lady to decide she definitely wants a bun if so will need a run!! Can anyone help so that if she says yes we have something in motion.

Thanks everyone!!

I'm doing Liverpool to Barnsley/possibly Leicester some time very soon. I have absolutely no idea if that's in the same direction. :oops:

You can get there from Barnsley no problem so if someone can pick up from tehre that would be great!

I'm probably going to Gt Yarmouth with a couple of friends some point this month... could pick up bun from Peterborough if someone can get the bun there.

im sure i can help some of the way, but if anybody else wants to do it in the mean time feel free

Ok - I'm doing Liverpool to Barnsley (M1 J37) on Sunday, & Barnsley to Leicester(M1 J24) on Monday evening

Back